With extensive experience in the trade, CPMR Ltd provides all aspects of sale, service and repair for water pumps and electric motors across Devon & Cornwall.
Here at CPMR Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account with us and to provide the services you have requested from us.
However, we would like to contact you with details of other services we provide. By inputting your personal details you consent to us contacting you for this purpose.
We will not share your details with any third parties outside CPMR Ltd without your prior permission.
Responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer:
• Keeping the board updated about data protection responsibilities, risks and issues
• Reviewing all data protection procedures and policies on a regular basis
• Arranging data protection training and advice for all staff members and those included in this policy
• Answering questions on data protection from staff, board members and other stakeholders
• Responding to individuals such as clients and employees who wish to know which data is being held on them by us
• Checking and approving with third parties that handle the company’s data any contracts or agreement regarding data processing
What is the right to erasure?
Individuals have a right to have their data erased and for processing to cease in the following circumstances:
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected and / or processed
• Where consent is withdrawn
• Where the individual objects to processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
• The personal data was unlawfully processed or otherwise breached data protection laws
• To comply with a legal obligation
• The processing relates to a child